Welcome to Club Fit Javea
Club Fit Javea is located between the Arenal and the Old Town of Javea and offers everything you need in order to achieve your health and fitness goals. Located in Calle Roma 3 just beside the Camping Javea and a two-minute walk from the Supercor roundabout Club Fit Javea is a great place to work out whether you fancy a challenge, are new to exercise or want to socialize.
Club Fit Javea offers a wide range of facilities including a cardio theatre with heart rate monitoring system, a gym floor with strength and functional training equipment, two group exercise studios and a café with free WiFi. A busy timetable with over 70 group exercise classes is available too, and includes classes such as Cycling, Triathlon, CrossFight, CoreStix, CrossFunc, Strong by Zumba, LaDanza, Pilates, Stretch & Flow and Jumping to mention just a few.
For those wanting help defining their health and fitness goals, personal training sessions, sport rehabilitation, nutrition counselling, lifestyle coaching and a fitness test are available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and to speak to us about your health and fitness goals. Annual or short-term memberships, off peak memberships and one-day passes are all available at Club Fit Javea. Flexible and with the best facilities at the right price, we’ll have a membership to suit your needs.
Come and visit us! Sign up for a free trial day at Club Fit Javea today and discover our great facilities and our range of world-class group fitness workouts for yourself.
The CLUB FIT Philosophy
At Club Fit we think of our members like family. When you arrive for the first time, we show you our facilities, ask you about your fitness goals and answer any questions you may have. Then we will recommend the category of membership, which is just right for you. Here at Club Fit there is a great atmosphere amongst our members and everyone is very welcoming. We guarantee that after your first visit you will feel completely at home and your motivation levels will increase dramatically after each visit.
Personal Training sessions are one-on-one session tailored to meet your individual requirements and are particularly suitable for persons with special training goals.
With Personal Training:
- you achieve your goals in the shortest time, with maximum efficiency and safety
- you get individual feedback, motivation and instructions you need
- as a seasoned athlete, you can get new perspectives and solid knowledge from a fitness professional
- you prevent injuries when you are prone to having accidents or injuries
With our unique equipment and more important extensive knowledge in the area of sport rehabilitation, we can bring you back to the fitness level you had before an accident or operation. In most cases you will exceed the performance level you had before your injury.
Sports rehabilitation is for you if you:
- are recovering from an accident or an operation
- suffer from back, neck or joint problems
- suffer from impaired mobility or arthrosis
- had a hip or knee replacement
- suffer from any other problem restricting your mobility and quality of life
Reaching your fitness goals and staying healthy requires dedication to both exercise and diet. No matter if you want to lose weight, build muscle or prepare for a triathlon, fueling your body properly will help you reach your fitness goals and return to health.
Being member at Club Fit Javea offers you several possibilities to keep up-to-date on the latest in science-based nutrition. Join The Nutrition Club to receive monthly newsletters, join our nutrition workshops, or arrange an individual nutrition counseling with one of our nutrition experts.
Lifestyle Coaching is for you if you:
- want to lose weight and tried many diets already
- don’t have enough energy to perform your daily tasks
- don’t find enough sleep
- don’t know how to include an exercise program into your daily routine
- suffer from chronic diseases and want to improve your overall well being
Fitness testing is a way of gaining information about the health related and skill related components of an athlete’s fitness.
Why Fitness Testing?
- To highlight the strengths and weakness of an athlete enabling a training program to be devised which addresses the findings
- To measure fitness levels following injury, illness or following the off season
- To assist in setting goals
- To determine health status (in the non-sporting population)
- Talent identification
- To aid motivation
- To monitor progress over time
At CLUB FIT first one of our fitness professionals assists your health and exercise history. Then we will test your cardio vascular endurance, your muscular strength, your coordination, balance and your flexibility. Based on the results of the test, your health status and your goals we will develop a training program for you.